Sunday 29 December 2013

Review: L'orea Paris Studio Line TXT Volume Supersizing Spray.



I wanted to use this product for a little while before I reviewed it as I wanted to give it a fighting chance at winning me over, as I am usually disappointed in volume products because they never do what they say on the tin. Anyway I bought this little guy about two weeks ago and I’ve used it pretty much everyday since then and…

Ok to begin with I was disappointed because it says it gives ‘back combed volume’ so I was expecting a mass of poodle hair instead I got slightly puffier hair. So I was ready to throw it in the bin and sob like a baby because yet again I was let down by a product but…

After a few days of using it I noticed that my hair was bigger than it was before, no it wasn’t massively volumized but it was looking bigger and that’s a start. So I started experimenting with it I started spraying it under my roots, on top of my hair and at the bottom, then I scrunched and it actually started to give me texturized volume, which is great! That means that the texture of your hair is bigger and isn’t that what it says on the tin? Yep!
 
Before                                 After
I just can’t get over how much texture it gives my hair, whether its clean or dirty it adds life. I have quite long hair so it can become limp and a little lank, after using this product my hair stays texturized and doesn’t fall flat! So this little texturizing prince has won me over and has quickly become one of my favourite hair products.

It comes in quite a big tin and smells nice, not too producty, but I like the smell of hair products anyway so maybe my opinion doesn’t count there :p
I’ve also used this spray for some up dos. I used it to create a messy high ponytail and bun. It really kept my style in whilst giving me that added texture and my hair looked amazballs!

So this product will most definitely be going on my shopping list again.

Tip: if you find it isn’t working for you try spraying it under your roots first. Scrunch.. Then all over. Scrunch. Then at the bottom. Scrunch. It’s all about the scrunching.

Take care. Roschelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment